Please contact me in the email window below with any questions, comments or just to say hi. If I take longer than a day or two to reply, it probably means I am out of town. (I’ll be away from my computer for a couple of stretches this October.)
Thanks for writing, and for visiting Loop Braiding!
ps Check out the FAQs below the contact window, in case they might be helpful.
This email form doesn’t allow sending attachments, please let me know if you would like to send me a braid photo, and I’ll get back to you.
1. The videos alone can also be watched here/ todos los videos estan en mi canal de Youtube.
However, usually the video is only one part of my website tutorial—it shows the braiding moves, but not how to set up for the various color patterns, and other information about the braid. The rest is in the text and photos of the website tutorial, alongside the video. And some of my braiding tutorials aren’t on Youtube at all, because a video wasn’t necessary for them—the hollow double braid, and the Genji-uchi braid, for example.
2. Braids in my header photo: I haven’t yet posted tutorials for most of them. There’s a description of each of them here, including links to instructions for some of them. Please contact me with any questions you may have about them or other braids on my blog.
3. Please don’t contact me if you are selling something, or trying to make some kind of business connection. I don’t answer such emails.
4. I don’t sell braids (or bracelets).
5. You are welcome to sell any braids you learn from my blog. My words, videos, and pictures are copyrighted, but any braids you make from my instructions are wholly yours. Please use only your own words and images to describe or teach them (unless you are not receiving any payment for teaching–see #7 below).
6. The content of this blog is copyrighted, this includes all text, images, and videos. Scroll down to see my full copyright notice at the bottom of the sidebar on every page of this blog. “Pinning” of my own braids and photos is allowed, but not of other people’s work or photos (others are all clearly credited below the photo). Please contact me for permission to use pictures or any other content from this blog to teach loop braiding, unless the provisions in #7 below all apply.
7. If all of the following apply, you are welcome to use my content to teach loop braiding (though I would love to hear about your class!). If they don’t all apply, it still may not be a problem, but please contact me for permission before using my material:
a. You do not receive any payment for teaching.
b. You are not placing or ‘reposting’ any of my content onto another site.
c. You are including my name and urls on any class materials taken from this blog, and providing each student with that info.
Thanks for visiting Loop Braiding, I’d love to hear from you!