Please contact me in the email window below with any questions, comments or just to say hi. If I take longer than a day or two to reply, it probably means I am out of town. I’ll get back to you as soon as we’re home. (In the summer I am away from my computer for several weeks at a time.)
Thanks for writing, and for visiting Loop Braiding!
ps Check out the FAQs below the contact window, in case they might be helpful.
This email form doesn’t allow sending attachments, let me know if you would like to send me a braid photo.
1. The videos alone can also be watched here/ todos los videos estan en mi canal de Youtube. However, the videos don’t teach any color pattern variations, and some of my braiding tutorials don’t have any video—the hollow double braid, and the Genji-uchi braid, for example.
2. Braids in my header photo: I haven’t yet posted tutorials for most of them. There’s a description of each of them here, including links to instructions for some of them. Please contact me with any questions you may have about them or other braids on my blog.
3. Please don’t contact me if you are a spammer! (Selling/promoting something or trying to make some kind of business connection). I don’t answer such emails.
4. I don’t sell braids that I make.
5. You are welcome to sell any braids you learn from my blog. My words and pictures are copyrighted, but any braids you make from my instructions are wholly yours. Please use only your own words and images to describe or teach them (unless you are not receiving any payment for teaching–see #7 below).
6. The content of this blog is copyrighted. Scroll down to see my full copyright notice in light blue area at the bottom of every page of this blog. “Pinning” is allowed. Please contact me for permission to use pictures or any other content from this blog to teach loop braiding, unless the provisions in #7 below all apply.
7. If all of the following apply, you are welcome to use my content to teach loop braiding without asking me for permission (but I would love to hear about your class, anyway!):
a. You do not receive any payment for teaching.
b. You are not placing or ‘reposting’ any of my content onto another site.
c. You are including my name and urls on any class materials taken from this blog, and providing each student with that info.