Below are links to all my posts in chronological order, beginning Dec 2010 when I first started this blog.
Or you can browse through them starting with the most recent ones by scrolling down the thumbnails on my homepage. At the bottom of my homepage, click on “older posts” to keep going back in time…
- ~Welcome to my loop braiding blog!~
- Citrus letterbraid, pt. 1
- Citrus letterbraid, pt 2
- A Spanish braid, breed, breadth
- Why “Spanish”? –Tutorial for the 7-loop spanish & 14-loop letterbraid
- Bicolor loop magic (tutorial)
- You CAN put your loops down!
- Medieval 2-worker braid from a German cathedral
- Back soon…
- Reader gallery pics (braids and knots!)
- Tutorial: 9-loop braids
- Tutorial: 11-loop braids
- Back later…
- START HERE! 5-loop braids
- Double braid workshop at Braids 2012
- Longer loop braids, and starts with no ends
- Color-pattern planning, square and flat braids
- Centralia braiders
- Teeny weeny braids, and a spiral…
- Rainbow Girl
- Videos for the 7-loop ‘half-letterbraid’
- New ‘Tutorials’ page
- Lace Dawns tutorial
- Loop braiding workshop
- CONTINUE HERE: 7-loop braids
- Readers’ Gallery part 1
- Readers’ Gallery part 2
- Braids I don’t teach…
- Doug’s braid
- Waxed thread
- Gary’s pattern-planner
- Video: flatter Spanish braid + using Gary’s planner
- Bracelet with chevrons
- Video for Doug’s braid
- Genji-uchi, & new link
- Easy 3-loop braids
- Braids 2012
- Braids 2012 part 2
- Braids 2012 part 3
- Double braid tutorials
- Flat double braids
- In the works
- Hollow loop braids
- Year of the Snake
- Aside and apology
- A couple braids and a poll…
- Poll results
- Braided tunes
- 2 people team braiding
- Free pdf download now works!
- Four double braid color patterns
- Readers’ pics
- 8-loop color patterns
- Color-linking in a 7-loop flat braid
- More square braid color set-ups
- Rodrick Owen, and the Braids of the Mummies
- CNCH 2014 workshop
- Braiding meet-ups
- Demo: 12 loop double braid
- Demo: Color-linking in a 13-loop square braid
- Braids and Beads
- A ten-loop letterbraid
- Solo-braider tutorial for the Nun’s letterbraid
“Posts” are the entries/articles I’ve been adding to this WordPress blog over the last few years (listed above). They’re also displayed in thumbnail form on my home page starting under my “Welcome” post, in reverse chronological order. Some of my posts are tutorials, some are updates on what I’ve been working on, or pictures of readers’ work, or anything related to loop braiding. They pile up in date-order on my home page, with the most recent one on the top of the pile—the reverse order of the list above.
Date order may not be the most logical order for tutorials! I posted my more advanced 9 and 11-loop square braid tutorials long before my “Start here” 5-loop tutorial, just because I already had all the photos for them from an earlier how-to I had written for LMBRIC.
[Wordpress has some new blogging magic that now allows me to “stick” a couple of older posts to the top of that home-page pile, that’s why the START HERE and the Welcome to My Loop Braiding Blog posts are always up there.]
To see a listing of just the tutorials, in a more logical order, see my Tutorials index page. You can also get to this list from the tabs in my upper menu – click on Tutorials.
The tabs up in that top menu go to info pages that are quite separate from my date-ordered posts. The info pages have background information about loop braiding, or about me, or about this site and how to navigate it.
Since starting this blog, I’ve been posting on various loop braiding topics in no particular order, so I hope this page and the Tutorials page will make them easier to find.
You can search the whole blog (posts and info pages) using the search box in the sidebar as well. The sidebar also has a monthly archive drop-down and a “categories” drop-down.
I post sporadically, from 0 to a few times a month, but I tend to work on this blog all the time. On whatever upcoming post is in progress, but also on past posts…I edit them
compulsively frequently, and occasionally add content. So my past posts and pages occasionally change, unlike most of the blogs I follow.
Info pages (also in menu tabs in the header):
Page 1: About Loop Braiding
Page 2: A-fell, V-fell, Slentre, and hand-held loop braiding
Page 3: Too-Many-Loop Braids
Page 4: Unorthodox Braids
Page 5: Old English Pattern Books for Loop Braiding
Page 6: Alphabet braids of the 17th Century
Page 7: About Me
Page 8: Terminology