Please contact me in the email window below with any questions, comments or just to say hi – I would love to hear from you. (No sales pitches or other business/ commercial emails, please.) If I take longer than a day or two to reply, it probably means I am out of town.
Thanks for writing, and for visiting Loop Braiding!
ps Check out the FAQs below the contact window, in case they might be helpful.
Unfortunately, this contact form doesn’t allow sending photos. If you have braid photos you’d like to send, let me know and I’ll tell you how to send them. I’d love to see them!
1. Please don’t be shy, I love hearing from readers! I just want to mention that if you have a question about a specific tutorial it might help other readers if you ask it in the comment field under that tutorial, that way others who might have the same question would also see the answer (assuming I have one!). Both are great too – on this blog double-dipping works fine.
2. The videos alone, without their accompanying tutorials, can also be watched here/ todos los videos estan en mi canal de Youtube.
However, you miss a lot if you just watch them on Youtube – usually the video just shows the braiding moves, not how to make all the different color patterns – that information is only in the text and photos of my website tutorials.
Plus, some of my braiding tutorials have no video, either because I haven’t gotten around to making one yet, or because a video wasn’t necessary for them – like the hollow double braid, and the Genji-uchi braid, for example.
3. Braids in my header photo: I haven’t yet posted tutorials for most of them. There’s a description of each of them here, including links to instructions for some of them. Please contact me with any questions you may have about them or other braids on my blog.
4. Please don’t contact me if you are selling something, or trying to make some kind of business connection. I don’t answer such emails.
5. I don’t sell braids (or bracelets).
6. You are welcome to sell any braids you learn from my blog. My words, videos, and pictures are copyrighted, but any braids you make from my instructions are wholly yours. Please use only your own words and images to describe or teach them (unless you are not receiving any payment for teaching – see #8 below).
7. The content of this blog is copyrighted, this includes all text, images, and videos. Scroll down to see my full copyright notice at the bottom of the sidebar on every page of this blog. “Pinning” on Pinterest of my own braids and photos is happily allowed, but not of other people’s work or photos (others are all clearly credited below the photo). Please contact me for permission to use pictures or any other content from this blog to teach loop braiding, unless the provisions in #8 below all apply. If you use your own words and images to teach the techniques you’ve learned here, there is of course no need for my permission, though I would greatly appreciate your sharing the link to my site.
8. If and only if all of the following apply, you are welcome to use my content to teach loop braiding without my express permission (I would still love to hear about your class, but that’s up to you!).
a. You do not receive any payment for teaching.
b. You will not place or ‘repost’ any of my content onto another site (see my copyright, bottom of sidebar).
c. You will include my name, and all pertinent urls on any class materials taken from this blog, and provide each student with that info.
If (a) above does not apply, it still may not be a problem to use some content taken directly from this site for teaching purposes, but please contact me for permission first.
Thanks for visiting Loop Braiding, I’d love to hear from you!